Golf Information and Policies
The Golf Course is closed for the winter season. We thank you for your support in 2020 and look forward to seeing you in the spring. Have a safe and happy holiday season!!!
Even though the golf season has ended we hope to see you throughout the winter. The Golf Shop will be open Tuesday through Sunday and Jack’s Grill will be open Wednesday through Sunday.
The Bull At Pinehurst Farms, Wisconsin’s Only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance with the exception of September 18-28, 2021. A major credit card is required to secure your tee time. Any golfers interested in tee times between September 18-28, 2021 should contact our Head Golf Professional Scott Evans for further information. Scott can be reached at 920-467-1500, ext. 103 or email@example.com.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of tee times.
- Group Outings (13 or more players) may contact the golf shop for advanced booking information. Please call 920-467-1500, then press 1 for the Golf Shop.
Call the Golf Shop: (920) 467-1500 Ext. 1 or visit our online booking portal to book your tee times 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This site is your one stop source for the best pricing at The Bull!
Current Golf Shop Hours: 8 am to dusk
- Proper golf attire is required – collared shirts and non-denim shorts or pants are preferred. Absolutely no tank tops, cut-offs, tee shirts or torn clothes allowed.
Golf Club Rentals & Amenities
- Rental clubs are available for rent, please contact the golf shop to reserve your set. 920-467-1500, then press 1 for the Golf Shop.
- Our full service locker rooms are available for your use. Please ask about a locker when you check in at the golf shop.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 8am-5pm
ALL CLOTHING 20 to 40% OFF • ALL SHOES 20% OFF
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE • DEEP DISCOUNTS ON RENTAL SETS WHILE THEY LAST
SALE PRICING APPLIES TO IN STOCK MERCHANDISE ONLY
- Rain checks will be issued for holes not completed due to inclement weather. Refunds will not be issued.
Things to Know
- Groups of more than four players are not allowed without the express permission of the head golf pro. The golf shop retains the right to pair players in groups of less than four golfers. At no time can we promise any golfers the ability to play alone as a single, twosome, or threesome. We reserve the right to pair up golfers in groups of 4 players.
- Absolutely no carry on coolers or beverages allowed. All beverages must be purchased on site. Each golf cart is equipped with a cooler for your convenience.
- We are a soft-spike facility. Absolutely no metal spikes are allowed.
Bull Tees: 7,354 Yards
Course Slope: 147
Course Rating: 76.3
|White – Women||6,027||72||76.2||140|
|Green – Women||6,424||72||78.0||146|